Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees are elected representatives from the school community to govern our school.
- the what – designing the future
- the ends – the outcomes to be achieved
- policies – statements of what is expected
- the how – designing how to get there
- the means – strategies to achieve the ends
- procedures – steps to meet expectations
- Cherie Holland (Board Chairperson)
- Anthony Wrigley
- Michael Butler
- Katie Sandilands
- Maggie Hu
- Staff Rep (Deanne Wotton)
- Principal (Sue Buckley)
The Board of Trustees sets the direction for the school through its charter and policies.
The Board entrusts to the Principal the implementation on a day to day basis.
Through an effective programme of internal evaluation, the board then measures the performance of the school and the Principal against the plans set.
Our school has 6 Board members who are elected for a three-year term, including a staff representative and in addition to this the School Principal is a full board member.